Internship, How it works!
NO ENROLMENT FEE
This is how the internship works!
TEFL internships are a great way to start your teaching adventure. There is plenty of support during the entire programme and limited to a short term teaching experience. There is no need to sign a long-term teaching contract and you´ll have a chance to learn and share with other teachers arriving with you. Don´t worry about being alone, we will always place you with a fellow programme participant so you don´t worry about being the only foreigner in your area.
- Our Global Internship team will meet you at the airport; provide you with an orientation programme and Mandarin lessons to help you acclimate yourself to this new Chinese teaching experience
- Once you have completed our orientation programme you will head to your city or neighbourhood, move to your new apartment and begin your teaching experience.
- Your Global internship fee covers all of the essential parts of the experience and your transportation and living costs are covered by your monthly allowance
- Become culturally immersed in one of the most fascinating countries in the world
- Gain an international network of friends and business contacts
- Remember, no university degree required!
What you don´t Need!
- Prior teaching experience
- A university degree
- A second Language (Mandarin).
Are you eligible?
- Be aged between 20-45
- Hold a passport from either the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
- Be fluent in English