Internship, Dates and Fees
NO ENROLMENT FEE
Summer in-take - late August
Spring in-take - February
August 30th 2017
- Airport pick up / drop off & transfer to orientation venue
- Welcome dinner
- One week orientation upon arrival. Your chance to:
- Meet other interns who will be sharing this experience
- Get thoroughly prepared for your placement through expert local knowledge, support and guidance
- Brush up on cultural do’s and don’ts in China
- Relax and check out the sights with your fellow interns
- Cultural excursions
- Includes free accommodation & meals
- A monthly living allowance of RMB 2000. China is an inexpensive country by Western standards and so your living allowance goes a long way!
- Completion bonus of RMB 4,500
- Free accommodation throughout placement
- Meals provided (during teaching days)
- Mandarin lessons (at least 2 hours per week)
- Sponsored by local government in Sichuan
- 24/7 support from local team in China
- Assistance with setting up local bank account & phone card
- Visa sponsorship
- FREE Latest Edition Lonely Planet E-guide to China
- FREE teacher blog to share your experiences
- More TEFL job assistance after your China teaching adventure!
Skills & Qualities
- No degree necessary
- Fluent English speaker
- Applicants from outside of native English speaking countries also welcome to apply
- Cultural sensitivity
Chengdu, Guangyuan, Nanchong, Bazhong, Dazhou, Ya’an, Deyang, Suining, Guang’an, Meishan, Ziyang, Leshan, Neijiang, Zigong, Yibin & many more!
Additional things to budget for!
- Flight plus your traveler´s insurance
- Visa costs: approximately £66 - $83 USD for a 6 month visa
- A visa administration fee of £260 - $326 USD payable to our team in China. This payment is made to the Chinese authorities to raise the paperwork for your intern visa
- Police check costs: approximately £45 for an ACRO in the UK. Other countries need to check locally.
- Trips within China during or at the end of your internship