|Summary Job info
||EPIK is the most prestigious educational organization inside Korea. It is known & respected globally. Public Schools available in Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Ulsan, Daejeon, Gwagju, Jeju, Gyeonggido (GEPIK), Gangwondo, Chungnam, Chungbuk, Jeonnam, Jeonbuk, Gyeongbuk and Gyungnam regions. 22 classes per week. 1 elementary class = 40mins, 1 middle school class = 45mins & 1 high school class = 50mins. 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. No weekends.
- Pay - 2.0m to 2.95m won. It depends on your resume, whether you desire city or countryside location & also if you teach in more than 1 school
- Pay day - 25th of each month, no exception.
- Settlement allowance - 300,000 won onetime payment.
- Vacation - 18 working days paid days.
- National holidays - Yes & paid for.
- Flights - 1,300,000won provided for inbound flight & 1,300,000won provided for outbound flight. If your flight is less, you save the difference!
- Housing - Single, furnished, rent-free provided.
- Medical - 50% contributed by your employer, 50% contributed by you.
- Pension - 50% contributed by your employer, 50% contributed by you. American, Canadian & Australian teachers can get 100% back at the end of the employment contract.
- Sick leave - 11 working paid days.
- Special leave - 7 calendar days unpaid.
- Severance pay - Equal to one month's pay, provided at the completion of the employment contract.
- Arrival - Airport pick up & provide you with accomodation for the evening. The following day, we will assist you to the education office / school.
- Other benefits - Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Travel Card, a Book on Teaching, a Travel Guide, a Lonely Planet Phrasebook & other goodies.)
- University degree
- TEFL/TESOL Certificate
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST be a citizen from the USA, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand
or South Africa.
- Police clearance/Criminal backgroung check
- Two references letters